As promised, we at E-Pay Space are committed to empowering you to understand the key terms of the FinTech industry. Our last blog discussed the definition of FinTech and why it’s essential to master this complex market. If you missed it, you can still view it here.
Thanks to FinTech, we are now able to :
● Better manage financial operations with more advanced technologies
● Guarantee speed, efficiency and transparency
● Improve the customer experience (the cornerstone of any company’s success)
However, to achieve all these objectives, you’re going to need a Programme Manager.
What is a Programme Manager?
As the name suggests, a Programme Manager manages a programme. More specifically, it handles the relationship between the various players in the payment chain, i.e. the banks, the network and the processors. In future articles, we will present each of these players in detail. Think of the Programme Manager as an orchestra conductor, whose main objective is to keep the project on schedule while preserving harmony between the various parties.
Why do you need a Programme Manager?
● To create and deliver a customised, ready-to-use end-to-end payment solution
● To implement an integrated, customised technological solution
● To handle disputes and protect against fraud
In concrete terms :
Let’s take the example of Patrick, an entrepreneur who created his home delivery startup. In terms of his company’s expenses, Patrick was wasting a lot of time managing the services and platforms used to pay his delivery drivers, his partners, his utilities, collect payments from his customers… To ensure a seamless experience for both his company and his partners, Patrick decided to turn to the EPS Business to obtain virtual payment cards and pay suppliers. And that’s not all: with this E-Pay Space offer, it has been able to develop a payment programme to build customer loyalty. Thanks to his manager programme, Patrick has saved time and energy with a personalised payment solution tailored to his needs.
What is the added value of a Programme Manager?
● A Programme Manager researches and engages suppliers
● It has already established relationships with various partners in the payment value chain (from card issuer, to payment network, to card manufacturer and banks for settlement).
● It specialises in payment APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), in case you want to create your own mobile app or use a white-label technology solution already built for your programme.
Do you have a payment plan? A card programme to launch? A financial idea but don’t really know where to start? Or are you simply looking for prepaid business cards for your employees? At E-Pay Space, we take meticulous care to study the feasibility of your project. We take care of all the technical aspects (finding the right BIN sponsor, setting up card networks, insurance…) so that you can save time and increase your sales. With E-Pay Space, you have access to in-house legal protection, a customised solution combined with in-depth monitoring and advice, all at competitive rates.